Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Craft Lounge stamps & Copics my new fav's "The Pond"



I have been collecting Copics for about 9 months now and not had time to really sit and practice with them.I used them on Jacque's Wedding Invitations but not much else.I finally had some time to play and what better stamps to play around with then Our craft Lounge stamps.I just love these stamps!

This was my first time ever really masking also, it opened up a whole new world for me and stamping.

I love the May Arts ribbon colors that Doodlebugs just put out. I was excited to use them on these cards.What doesn't look better with a beautiful bow?

Both cards are stamped with Our craft lounge "The Pond" stamps and colored with copics.I also used some brown sparkly fluff for a cute affect.
I am trying to expand my copic coloring skills I am very new at it but am enjoying learning and collecting all those beautiful pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment