Thursday, August 4, 2011

American Crafts Campy Trails "Campin" Album

I have been so looking forward to scraping about out first family camp out. So when I saw this paper from American crafts I knew it would make our pictures stand out perfectly.In the 15 years Bob and I have been together we have never camped. Besides boy scout camp or kids had never camped either.We had the most amazing time with our family and some great friends.
 My album is made with a Maya Road binder album in 8x8 its a perfect base for any album. I used Campy Trails papers, embellishments and some great thickers. I also have found my new favorite card stock,American crafts card stock rocks!!
Thanks for looking and stay tuned I am going to do my first ever give away, I am trying to think of something really good to give away :)

























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful layouts, I love the camping-themed paper! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I'm a new follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete