Friday, September 10, 2010

"Mitten Weather" Advent Calender




I made this calender with Cosmo Crickets "mitten weather", so cute!! the advent calender kit is from kaiser craft. Had a little trouble getting it put together but next time it will be easier.I think a jewelry holder with this kit would be so cute .Here are my hints for putting kit together.Don't paint it first.use a good paint doodlebugs carries a studio paint i should have used that :) well I am feeling in the mood for holiday creating so stay posted :)

3 comments:

  1. Your creativity makes me HAPPY! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a gorgeous advent calandar!!! :O

    just stopping by to thank you for participating in the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!!!
    I also LOVE your October Afternoon mini down below-SO amazing :)

    ReplyDelete