Friday, September 24, 2010

Feeling a Little "Spooky"

So I have been trying to make myself use my stash. With so many new things coming in to the store I am making myself use something old be for I can buy anything new.When I say old its really not old just that I have had it for a little while:) I made this "spooky" banner with a  chipboard album I have had for a while and some Basic Grey Erie papers i just loved from last year.The chipboard I have been trying to use up and thought it was prefect for the look I wanted .love the licorice maya mist its going to come in handy with all the Halloween projects I have going in my head..




thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE! You are one of my most favorite people ever - for SO MANY reasons! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing, your projects here are wonderful...I luv those CD cases...great idea..have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Isn't it nice to use up some stuff that has been sitting around for a while...I know it makes me feel less guilty about going out and buying more stuff! Stuff that will prolly end up sitting around for a while too...hehe
    Anyway, your work is beautiful! I am so glad I checked out your blog...and thanks for checking out mine! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete