Monday, March 1, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Garden variety "Garden Book"


I just love how this book turned out.this was one of my projects for doodlebugs. I finished it on Friday night and just couldn't wait to get it in to the store. So I took pictures Sat morning before I left for work so I am kind of disappointed with them but oh well :)
This paper was so fun to work with lots of flowers and butterfly's.this is the link to more pictures http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/245697-thekebs/1601176-cosmo-crickets-garden-variety/?c=t I will post more here in a little bit.Riley Finn has had enough of me being on the computer :)

5 comments:

  1. Your mini books are adorable!!! I love the paper with that tomatoes photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do make wonderful books! I love that first snapshot! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet book! I've been playing with some Garden Pictures and Garden Variety papers too--you beat me to it, and did a *great* job too!

    ReplyDelete