Monday, January 25, 2010

I need to be more thankful...


Just read http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-list-and-my-comeback.html I cried and prayed and cried and prayed some more. I felt like I need to be more grateful for everything my life has provided.The past few days have been hard not for me but for people I love and like :) I see so much hurt around me why is this?

I need to greet each day with the thankfulness it deserves. I take so much for granted.


So this is what my bed looks like today on laundry day at the Kelbel house. Although this is overwhelming and i will have to do it all again in 2 days. I am thankful for each piece of clothing I have to fold and put away.Because each pile represents a person and I am so thankful for each one of them. I am thankful I am healthy enough to do this chore. I am thankful for my old uncomfortable bed.As I read Stephine's blog I realize that its hard for her right now to do the simple things and she would love to be able to fold laundry with out pain.She is a amazing person and I admire her strength and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment