Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sketch support Layouts with Fresh Goods and Rocket Age

My new favorite scraping site is Sketch Support.They have the best sketches with tons of inspiration.I have been having so much fun using their sketches on my layouts.There is something so relaxing to me about having a great sketch as I put a layout together.It really lets me create in a happy place :) I tend to over think my layouts, and it takes days to finish one.This has really helped me get my pictures on some paper, and finally stop over thinking every little thing.

The First layout was made with Pebbles, Fresh Goods Collection.I just cut little strips for the banner it was so fun.I am not in love with my handwriting and would really rather have it printed, but I am trying to make myself not use the computer as much for journaling.My family will love seeing my handwriting someday. I really loved this sketch because It really only took a small amount of paper to get a really nice look. Most of the strips across are just the tear tabs from the bottoms of the papers.Who does not like to get more bang for your buck, and when paper is about a buck a sheet using every inch is a good thing.



This layout was from October Afternoons Rocket age Collection.I just love this collection.Maybe because it's just so Riley.I am noticing that stars are on so many layouts lately, I just love it.I used my Lifestyle crafts nesting stars for this.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment