Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Gift Album

A dear friend of mines daughter is getting married this weekend and I wanted to make something for her.This chipboard album was cut from a sizzix scallop rectangle die.I just love this K& Company paper,so romantic the black and Aqua are just lovely together.Its always a bit of a challenge making something without pictures so I hope it works out for her.Thanks for checking it out.

I love these prima flowers I have been using them on everything lately.Sorry for the scattered feel of this post.Blogger has changed somthing and I am having a heck of a time posting with out problems.So this is the best its going to get for now :)Thanks for looking at it....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful album! I love your color combo and your use of the flowers and all the embellies! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete