Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eskimo Kisses Mitten Album and lots more

I have so many things I have been working on I thought I would make one BIG post :)

First I made this mitten album with Basic Greys Eskimo kisses paper line, I just love this paper.This was a blank Maya Road mitten chipboard album.The mittens would make such a sweet banner too.

This is a gift for a secret Santa exchange so shhhhh don't Tell. I also made a little picture frame with some   Maya Road houses and some scraps of the Eskimo kisses paper.I saw this idea somewhere about a  year ago and can't remember were to give the credit for the cute idea.








  Love little Rudolf :)







Happy Holidays frame :)

 We Wisk you a Merry Christmas


 Super easy ornament made with scarps of pretty paper quick and easy gift :)
Thanks for looking and I have one last super cute picture... My sweet Riley Finn In the snow.

1 comment:

  1. All of these items are so cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete