Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"My Heart" Pink Paislee Cupid Collection


Well Christmas is over and its time to think about Valentine's day!!!

Not really :)

I am still recovering from Christmas. This was my project for doodlebugs this month.I just loved this paper so much.Bob and I just celebrated our anniversary so I had a picture that just fit.This was a super fast page to put together. I used a sketch from "page maps" by Becky Fleck http://www.pagemaps.com/ this is really a neat book. My wonderful husband gave me a Cricut Expression for Christmas I cant wait to see what it can do so I hope to post more projects soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! Your stuff is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! You have a great blog! (Thanks for your comment on mine!)
    Hugs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete