Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School starts soon!


I know my kids are so ready.I think I am too Not because I don't want them home but because we are all getting a bit restless.I love the the beginning of school and the first days of fall its my most favorite time of year.new beginnings, new routines and amazing colors in our beautiful world.
I thought i would kick off the post with a book I made at the end of last school yr for Mckenna to celebrate 2nd grade.This was a really fun book to make I think its one of my favorites so far.I loved using this Melissa Frances school paper. I also took some of my DD's art work and had it copied, reduced and laminated and put in a pocket.It was a fun way to keep her work forever.This was perfect size to attach her report card to the back of the book.Horray for all my kids and Horray for Taylor and his first day of school away at college.yes we miss him bad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment