Friday, July 31, 2009

My first blog post


Wow I did it !!!
I never thought I would but I just couldn't help it.Here I will try to record the small joys in my life and hopefully inspire others like I have been inspired. there is no better way to start but to just jump in I guess. Here is a picture of my favorite project I have completed lately. I saw this idea on Cosmo crickets blog and just loved it.Its a great way to use scraps of that favorite paper you have stashed.The frame and stand where from walmart I spent less than 5.oo on both so its a really great inexpensive project or a gift.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sherree! I'm so happy about your blog. This is so much FUN! I will love to see all the cute pix of your kids and all of your cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen you are sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete